Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Pinterest Pic . . . Why Didn't I Think Of It

I am a huge fan of Pinterest.  I can sit for hours looking at Pins.
I probably have too many boards.  How many do you have?

My favorite pin from the last few days was this . . .

I love this idea.  It was one of those 'Why Didn't I Think Of It'
"Ah Ha" moments.

I have always had a bit of a love/hate relationship with my coat closet.  Back in the day when I had a house I always tried to keep our coat closet free of clutter and ready and available for when friends came over.    I have always hated fussing with hangers. 

This is the perfect alternative.  Love it!  

Joining Ann for Thriving on Thursday.


I tried to follow the pin to find out where it came from but I couldn't find out. 

So have you had any 'Ah Ha' moments because of Pinterest? 


1 comment:

Jill said...

I love clean closets even if they are empty. I just bought all new hangers, the kind that don't tangle with the hope that my closets will stay neater.