Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

I will not, I will not, I will not . . .

If I say it enough maybe it'll happen!  I will not be Blue because my computer is not working!


Yep it is still not working!  I have no access to my pictures so I am using really old ones that I posted a loooong time ago.  
The above are pics.  the Cowboy used one Sunday in a message.  Our church consists of about 40 teenage boys.  
Hence the kinda silly pics. LOL.

  This isn't us.  But I wish it was.  This shot is from a post I wrote about Date Night.   We went horse back riding on our honey moon.  Many years later we got to ride on the beach in Mexico. 

I did a series a while back called Date Night.  Check out the label on my sidebar.   I just loved the Blue truck.  I think this photo came from either Martha Stewart or Country Living.

I wrote about this table in a post titled What would your table say?  This shot was taken at Mission Makeover the nonprofit that I managed. The table was set for the evening meal.  The quilts hanging were made by teenage girls that we taught to sew.  The were assigned to do community service for misdemeanor offenses.  Mostly fighting at school and shop lifting. 

Here's a fun collage I did a couple years ago.  I loved all the dogs in the mailboxes.   Notice I put a Blue one right in the middle!


This was the Thanksgiving table that our daughter set a few years ago.  Notice the little hand putting his guitar on the table?  That little had is a bit bigger now.



This shot was taken the next year.  I love the squished looking pumpkin.  I can't wait to show you this years pumpkin photo's.

I can't figure out how to download my pictures since my computer is broken.  Any ideas?





This was a fun table setting.  I was having our daughter over for lunch to plan the thanksgiving meal that year. 
Click here to read the post.  I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks.  It's a little hard to see but the pens are in an
antique mason jar that has an elephant on it.  She collected elephants when she was until she was married. 


Had to add a little more Blue for Sally.   This is another shot of the table from the nonprofit.  We took it home for awhile and then donated it to another ministry. 

And one more Mosaic that I put together a few years ago.


Colder weather is expected in a few days.  I hope it isn't like this.  This was Christmas Day about 4 years ago.  I think. 
For use it was a blizzard.  Thankfully we had a 4 wheel drive truck.  The Cowboy and I delivered dinners to 6 family's that night while the snow was coming down. 

It was a beautiful White Christmas.

Did I ever tell you when the kids were growing up I had a tree in every room?  It was a little over the top. But we all loved it and we have many sweet memories from our holidays together. 

Do you have sweet holiday memories?  I'd love it if you would share your holiday memories or plans at the Fabulous Fall party.   Let's make it more this time especially since I can't post like I want.  I am opening it up to any holiday themed post.  Please feel free to link your posts.  The link starts again on Tuesday about 5:00.   Come and join the party! 

Well I can't believe the computer cooperated.  I am on a different one than yesterday.  This one seems to be working fine thank goodness.  I think I will stop on a good note. 
Let's see if I can manage to link to some favorite parties.
Linking with Sally for Blue Monday and Judith at Mosaic Monday

Have a wonderful Tuesday.  Don't forget to come over for the party!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the blue mailbox with the cute puppy.
I also like the squished pumpkin.

I see you like Gooseberry Patch, as I do!
They sure have some great recipes.

Linda Kay said...

I think you did a great job...and I haven't seen these before, so am enjoying them. Ugh, the snow pictures.