Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

Joining Sandra today . . . .
Happy Homemaker Monday
The Weather:::
Nice.  Been cold but warming up.

Right now I am:::
Enjoying a week off.  

Thinking:::
I might be getting a new job.  So this is my last week off for awhile.  They should call today.

On my reading pile:::
Waiting on a couple of review books in the mail 
On my tv:::
I rarely turn on the t.v. Mostly listen to Jazz.
But I am enjoying the Hallmark Christmas movies

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Potato Soup and BLT's
Tuesday -  Green Chili Stew (Cowboys Choice)
Wednesday -   Tacos (My Choice)
Thursday - Thanksgiving at our Daughters
Friday -  Leftover Chili Stew and Tacos 
Saturday - Steak, Potato, Salad
Sunday -  Hmmm  'Wing It Day'

On my to do list:::
Cleaning/moving storage from space to home
Pulling out Christmas decorations
Finishing Denim Commission Quilt

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Pink crocheted Afghan for my daugther, Purple for DIL 
Always a quilt going on
quilting a denim commission that I can't wait to finish so I can get on with my stuff!

Looking around the house:::
Beginning to look like Christmas

From the camera::
T:
Doodle/Art rough draft  for my daughther's Christmas present

On my prayer list:::
My job looking situation and my current job and people there and the situations they are all facing.


Bible verse, Devotional:::
Woke up with these words going through my head. . . 
Cast my cares on you.  You are the anchor in the storm

Linking with Sandra at Family Corner.  Click here to visit/join

10 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Are you doing your Christmas linky Party this year?
I have been watching a lot of Hallmark movies while decorating!!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs,
Deb

eileeninmd said...

Helo, it is chilly here today. Hopefully it will warm up for Thanksgiving. I have been enjoying the Hallmark Christmas movies too. Enjoy your week off! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

Te cold has temporarily reached Florida, but we're expected to warm back up.

I like to watch Hallmark Christmas movies too! And, starting Friday, we'll decorate for Christmas.

Enjoy your time off. Your daughter and DIL will appreciate your hard work. My DIL made me a BLUE(!) afghan one Christmas, and I cherish it.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Blue Monday!

Denise said...

enjoyed this.

Denise said...

working on my happy homemaker post right now.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello there,
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Julie xo

Joanna Unbehaun said...

You are so awesome and crafty.
I can't wait to see what else you create!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Thank you for popping in - always nice to meet someone new in the blog world!

Good Luck on the new job. I hope it works out for you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Liz said...

Wonderful to meet you! I have been so crazy busy I didn't even realize that the Hallmark Christmas movies are already going. I may have to tune in later this afternoon and get my fill in. I get so excited for Christmas but I'm not allowed to decorate until Friday. Mean Husband. lol

Good luck on the job. Hope everything works out. Good luck on moving things from your storage unit. That doesn't sound like much fun. Happy Thanksgiving!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So nice to meet you and thanks for popping by! I hope you're having a wonderful time with your week off. Prayers that everything works out with the new job.

Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. xoxo