Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Share A Cup With Jan/Thursday Hostess

Hello
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving week. 
I'm working almost harder than if I was at work this week. 
                           
                         But I'm enjoying not being at work!

Today I want to invite you to visit Jan at 
                        Have a Cup With Mrs. Olson.  
                         Join Me for Share Your Cup

               She has a wonderful Thursday link party! 

I just love link parties.  It's a great way to meet new bloggers.

I'm Thankful for friends like Jan that share their blog and provide away for me to meet new bloggers.  

                                          I have so much to be thankful for. I am blessed!:
If you haven't met Jan drop over and tell her 'Hi'! 

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for the link. I will pay her a visit!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Jann - she's a little crazy like me LOL !!!
Thanks for coming by - hope you try that French onion soup
I promise you'll love it !
xox

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi and thank you for visiting my blog. Yes, Jann is a dear and hosts a wonderful linky party. If you enjoy linky parties, I invite you to link up at No Place Like Home as well when you would to share something home related. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Autumn blessings,
Sandi

Linda Kay said...

I'll pay her a visit! Have a really special Thanksgiving Day.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Thank you sweet friend for the shout out! I got a few new people this week. I am going to let people know about this feature at SYC today. I appreciate your sweetness so very much!
hugs
Jann

Stacey said...

Jann is one of my favorites. :)

She's the sweetest thing!!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for stopping by at my place :) It's a pleasure meeting you too! Jann is a dear friend and a sweet, wonderful person! And I look forward to joining her party each week! Happy week! Hugs, Poppy